Friday, June 7, 2013

Beefy Brothers!

southern-beef: Finishing up graduation presents and having a...



southern-beef:

Finishing up graduation presents and having a couple brews.

geekkybear: Here's my backside, as requested ;) AND a jockstrap...







geekkybear:

Here's my backside, as requested ;) AND a jockstrap pic just for fun! :D

campusbeefcake: so THIS is what "the vapors" feels like.



















campusbeefcake:

so THIS is what "the vapors" feels like.

campusbeefcake: so THIS is what "the vapors" feels like.



















campusbeefcake:

so THIS is what "the vapors" feels like.

Photo



Photo





freshmanbeerguts: Freshman Gains:  30?  What's his story?



freshmanbeerguts:

Freshman Gains:  30?  What's his story?

Photo



rugbyandbears: My New HusBear



rugbyandbears:

My New HusBear

Photo



Photo







superbears: CUTE THIC MEATHEAD: WANT











superbears:

CUTE THIC MEATHEAD: WANT

dropdabase: Got me some new undies for Christmas :D But damn...



dropdabase:

Got me some new undies for Christmas :D
But damn if I don't look extra lumpy

dropdabase: Here's a tummy Tuesday since I've rarely posted...



dropdabase:

Here's a tummy Tuesday since I've rarely posted one. I've lost some weight and stuff so yeah. Hope it's not too bad.

Photo





superbears: xcubbyxbearx: What a nice day to be without a...







superbears:

xcubbyxbearx:

What a nice day to be without a shirt!

Show more cute boy

benlikeschubbs: 170. That's whats up.



benlikeschubbs:

170. That's whats up.

Photo



ispynowfindme: (A bit late) Beach tummy Tuesday.





ispynowfindme:

(A bit late) Beach tummy Tuesday.

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment