Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Our lady of sorrows

Photo



xviiivx: omg these are so flawless and the fuschia and electric...



xviiivx:

omg these are so flawless and the fuschia and electric blue are too i am dying

Photo



Fuck I love pizza



Fuck I love pizza

Photo





Photo



Photo



lukemaninov: chainsaw bags. the world needs more of these and...



lukemaninov:

chainsaw bags. the world needs more of these and less giant animal heads with zips.

Photo



Photo



Photo



viα hetheria: Hetheria edits — credit



viα hetheria: Hetheria edits credit

nevvzealand: i dont understand how i can get so much joy from covering my pets with blankets and...

nevvzealand:

i dont understand how i can get so much joy from covering my pets with blankets and watching the lump move around

Photo



Do I have any trustworthy American followers that are willing to buy me MAC, SEPHORA and other items...

Do I have any trustworthy American followers that are willing to buy me MAC, SEPHORA and other items if I PayPal you money and pay for combined postage. Willing to pay you an extra $10 or so. Will be looking for someone to buy me a fair few things in the next month and onwards. I’m in Australia and MAC is literally double the cost and my best friend no longer works for MAC.

Photo



Science teacher: What is the difference between venom and poison?

Science teacher: What is the difference between venom and poison?
Me: Venom is black metal and Poison is glam metal.

Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment