Sunday, June 9, 2013

This is Mookii's World

Photo









Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



the-novelty: fetishfinder: I try not to post too many...



the-novelty:

fetishfinder:

I try not to post too many professional model shots.  But I just love the hourglass and fishtail shape here.  The very essence of a long dress, don't you think?

(via fetishfinder)

(via the-novelty)

Photo



Photo









femdomgif: After 19 days in chastity… explosive touch.



femdomgif:

After 19 days in chastity… explosive touch.

beautifulfdominance: mistressdee3468: thejaguarr: I am for...



beautifulfdominance:

mistressdee3468:

thejaguarr:

I am for her use.

I like this too! Look at the look on her face

She definitely looks pleased. :)

Photo



owndbywife: kindlybeatingher: That would certainly have put...



owndbywife:

kindlybeatingher:

That would certainly have put her at the top of my list 

xspanked-masters-petx:

When I noticed a hand-written note on a resume that said, 'Yes, I do corporal punishment…' and I knew I had found my next secretary…

SUPER SEXY AND VERY VERY NICE POSE!!

robinwilde: by Lestatdl1



robinwilde:

by Lestatdl1

Photo



Photo



lovetobepegged: Oh. Oh yes.



lovetobepegged:

Oh. Oh yes.

Photo



rubee: i loved this part of star wars



















rubee:

i loved this part of star wars

doll-trainer-29: kellymagovern: [Video Link] yeah..most...









doll-trainer-29:

kellymagovern:

[Video Link]

yeah..most rubber nuns r intew fast penentration as opposed tew pure stopping power ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment