Friday, June 7, 2013

Untitled

bestnatesmithever: 4gifs: [video] Just fucking PRINT the damn...



bestnatesmithever:

4gifs:

[video]

Just fucking PRINT the damn thing!

And this is y I need a cat.

Photo



My favorite girls!!!!!



My favorite girls!!!!!

phan-tasticfour: reery-red-love: preach it sister here on...



phan-tasticfour:

reery-red-love:

preach it sister

here on tumblr justin is looked down upon and drake bell preaches to us

Love

fannishminded: kabukers: sodii: mrclarinet: Close...





fannishminded:

kabukers:

sodii:

mrclarinet:

Close enough…?

BAHAHA JESUS FUCKING CHRIST LITERALLY THE SAME THING.

HE TIED A PIKACHU TO IT 

I can't. I just, I laughed so hard. All of this, is so much win.

jonnovstheinternet: Sea is for cookie. Lol cookie wave



jonnovstheinternet:

Sea is for cookie.

Lol cookie wave

Cupcake Monster???



Cupcake Monster???

Lol



Lol

Reblog this if you're older than Google.

moarghosts-n-stuff:

come-come-cardinal:

keepcalmandgosurfing:

geekyninja1:

attend-hogwarts:

grrrbarrowman:

skarosoul:

image

It scares me that there's only 1000 reblogs.

It scares me that there's only 3000 reblogs.

how old is google?

google is 13 today

image

I was 11. Did anyone else use Dogpile before Google came out?

Here we go

I’ve listened to VE since day one and every member that has left that I’ve met I’ve supported in whatever way I can. Bit I’m sorry I need a moment to vent.
Aaron has left unofficially it seems to do his own thing and for some reason I feel like b.c him and Michael r good friends no one will ever be told its b.c of Michael…..
Let me tell those semi fans something….I’m an outsider who knows an insider but doesn’t ask questions I just watch and see.
For the past year Michael has gone from normal Gothic to off the deep end he says he’s the devil goth. I use to look up to him tell myself that’s how a normal vampire goth should be then suddenly I looked at him and I couldn’t see myself anymore…
Was it growing up or him changing completely? Idk maybe both Idk.
But as an outsider seeing the band as role models and hopefully one day being friends seems out of the question. They have these teen girls so fooled that its ok to be that crazy and insane on stage and outside and shit that Idk what happen to the Michael I saw as a role model.
I support Aaron and Philip through every music adventure they have. I’ve hung out with them both and they r two of the sweetest boys I’ve ever met.
When u ask about Michaels actions he says its b.c he’s been shirt so many times…
I’ve gone through some shit that most ppl don’t know about I’ve lost a child watched my husband break my heart then learn his lesson and accept the punishment I’ve stood watching ppl call me names b.c of what and who I am ppl text and tweet me shit all the time and I tell them the truth.
I’m a fucking vampire u didn’t see me different before y now got a problem leave if not stay here’s my story.
I think someone needs that reality check too.

I’m. Done. This whatever that all my friends and his friends think they can walk all over us....

I’m. Done. This whatever that all my friends and his friends think they can walk all over us. Its. Done. I’m a soon to be mom I’m not playing childish middle school games with failures. U check ur “I think I’m bad ass b.c I left home” attitude at the door or stay the fuck out omg my fucking life. I’m. Done.

Venting time.

Everyone who knows me knows I love and live for concerts. Its where I feel the most like myself. I use to dress up put blood all over myself and go all vamped out to vampires everywhere concerts. I felt like a bad ass being one of their older fans and actually knowing what its like in the lifestyle.

But recently I’ve been going to concerts and not caring what I wear. Yea I wear my normal all black but I’m not concerned with what the band will say. In fact I normally say fuck the band and I’ll wear what I want and I feel like I stand out still.
Actually I feel like I stand out more.
In a sea of fans wearing the band preforming shirts I wear what I feel like my 21 year old self should wear.

Idk y but I now feel its worthless to go about trying to impress a band who half the time they could give two shits about their fans. Yea some bands r really cool with their fans and love to talk and hang out, well some members. Other bands or members just want attention and sex and that’s all their r worried about the don’t worry about what fans have had their lives saved by their music or that band members live style.

I’ve tried talking to different bands about my life and what they have done for me. I still want Chris Motionless and Michael Vampire in anime form on my upper right arm, even though Michael can be a douche bag.

But some fans think a tweet from them means that band me member is theirs and that they own that band member. I don’t wear my MV shirt b.c I’ve had girls who r preppy as fuck saying that he is theirs. Then I shown my tattoo and they shut the fuck up.

I just hate fake ass girls that only want attention from the band and just want to fuck the band over and over again. I support my bands I love them all but some of them need to be put in their place sometimes.

I’m pregnant and 21 and don’t have money for concerts to do this to a certain band member….but if I did I would, but he wouldn’t give two shits it would be useless.

That’s it for today

mullhawkmustdie: Cereal Killers by Joe Simko

















mullhawkmustdie:

Cereal Killers by Joe Simko

Omg!!!!!"



Omg!!!!!"

forgivemyrightbrain: dans-weave: A adthenewt: good-angel-bad-w...



forgivemyrightbrain:

dans-weave:

A

adthenewt:

good-angel-bad-wolf:

thatonefatass:

I feel like this gif is a representation of when a fandom goes nuts and everyone not in that fandom sees it…

looking at you Sherlock fandom

image

I can't breathe.

Idk what just happened that was great

Parents: omg you still here you never do anything good why don't you try and be useful.

Parents: omg you still here you never do anything good why don't you try and be useful.
School: you're dumb and have no future, sorry.
Mirror: Eew please that's horrible, look for a plastic surgeon.
Cellphone: why in the hell do you check for new texts? Who the fuck would ever contact you?
Facebook: friends requests? New messages? Wait you really expect to have notifications? Lol
Friends: why you always depressed its not even funny to spend time with you.
Music: hey sweetheart, here you are. You okay? Shh don't worry, everything's gonna get better. You are special but not alone and never stop fighting and hoping cause someday it won't hurt anymore, just chill now, put your headphones and let me show you beauty and love and give you chills and make you feel wonderful, just listen to me

Photo



tastefullyoffensive: [via] Lol



tastefullyoffensive:

[via]

Lol

Well....

I was all angry and sad and not happy at myself….then hot emo boys show up on my dash and then Cupcake Monster stopped being grumpy…..good day

Sigh huff angry pixie!!!

I sit here and go through my Tumblr day after day after day seeing these beautiful women….then these beautiful plus size girls thick girls…..then thick thick girls that r pretty as fuck….then there’s me…..semi thick semi Idk what the fuck I am…..I feel like I’m not in any category…..but then there’s small days that I feel like I’m good enough and pretty then theres 4 hour sleep days….such as today….when I feel worthless and shitty and like I’ll never compare to any girl I see on Tumblr……*sigh* oh demora what is wrong with u…..I feel a little better but…..still I feel like I’m not enough for shit. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment